Monday, June 29, 2015

“Al-9arabiyatu bayna yadayk” completed

I just completed the first book of the series “Al-9arabiyatu bayna yadayk”. It was more like a review of what I have learned previously but of course there were some new things too. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, this course consists of 3 levels: books with accompanying audio material, it was published in Saudi Arabia and is written entirely in Arabic. It teaches Modern Standard Arabic.


The best thing about this course is the fact that on You Tube you can find all the lessons as conducted and recorded by Green Lane Mosque with Abdul-Karim as a teacher. This way you can feel like you were sitting in a classroom. The pace is very slow in my opinion, but on the other hand it’s good for an absolute beginner.


The first book covers such topics and family, work, education, house, shopping, religious matters, leisure, health and some more.


Aside from this book, I’m still studyin Arabic intermediate course from the University of Michigan, I organize and participate in weekly speaking practice hangouts and watch TV channels such as Al Jazeera, Al Arabiya and BBC Arabic.

Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment