Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another useful site: Learning Hindi!

I found this website while browsing the Internet in search for some materials about Hindi. Learning Hindi! is one of those sites which aren't overloaded, which are kept simple in design, but which are extremely useful for language learners. You can learn new vocabulary, structures, grammatical constructions as well as read some cultural tips etc.


Learning Hindi! has been created by George Stone, a language learner in June 2010. As he admits in the "About" section, it was supposed to be a diary through his Hindi learning adventure and it soon changed in a more educational approach.

I have to admit that I really like this approach. As a langauge learner I surf the Internet all the time in search for some interesting educational materials - and I am especially happy when I find anything that suits my needs. This one does! I can't wait until a new thing appears. I'm sure some of the readers of my blog will also find Learning Hindi! helpful for them.

Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment