Friday, April 11, 2014

Farewell with Swahili

After some consideration I decided to once again take a break from Swahili, it may even turn out in a farewell. As there are other languages that I'm focused on right now, and they are much more important for me, I finally realized that I'm not able to sustain my Swahili learning. Pity...

It's never an easy decision to quit something you spent some of your time on. I made two attempts to Swahili and I have to admit that I quite like the language. But there are other priorities for me at the time being, as for example Arabic and Hindi, and Turkish... Aside from that I have several other languages I need to practice. So, Spanish vs. Swahili 1:0, Portuguese vs. Swahili 1:0, Arabic vs. Swahili 1:0 and so on, and so on.

I'm not sure at the moment if it's only a break or a farewell. I prefer to think of it as a break. Who knows? I may return to Swahili some day...
Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment