Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to Hindi

In July I started to review Hindi, not being sure if this language will enter for good into my schedule. I needed a bit of variety and I didn’t want to start a new language because I think it’s too early for this. I didn’t succeed with German which is not my favorite one. Hindi, after several hours with the Pimsleur course, just “clicked” somehow.

I’m not sure how long I will endure in this resolution, but nevertheless it’s always a good thing to refresh the basics of the language you’ve already learned for some time.
Return to Hindi doesn’t mean any additional expenses because I have several textbooks and very good Oxford dictionaries Hindi-English and English-Hindi, and in a drawer of the shelf with my home cinema set there are several movies on DVD which I can watch to listen to this beautiful language.

Here’s a short intro in Hindi:
मेरा नाम प्षॆमॆक् (Przemek) है. मैं क्राको, पोलैंड में रहता हूँ.
विदेशी भाषाएं सीखना मुझे पसंद है.
मैं पोलिश, अंग्रेजी और स्पेनिश बोलता हूँ. मैं इतालवी, पुर्तगाली, फ्रेंच, तुर्की और अरबी सीख रहा हूँ.
और जरूर मैं हिंदी सीख रहा हूँ.


This text is also available in Polish
Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment