Thursday, December 27, 2012

Joining TAC 2013

I just started my individual TAC log for 2013 at my favorite language forum How To Learn Any Language. TAC stands for Total Annihilation Challenge and is intended to keep you motivated in your foreign language studies.

As a matter of fact I intended to participate in TAC last year but somehow I resigned. I have my language blog (the one you're reading) and I thought it would be enough but it turned out it's not. I need more motivation and more interactivity with other learners.

That's why this year I decided to give it a try, having read many logs updated throughout a year I guess it's a very good way to stay motivated and to exchange views and opinions with other learners.

Such being a case, I would still post here updates on my studies but they will also appear on HTLAL forum to get more opinions and tips from others.

Here you can read my personal log
Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment