Tuesday, December 4, 2012

فاضل يومين إلى السفر إلى مصر

Two days remain to my first travel to Egypt. I am so excited! Not only because I expect to see the remains of the ancient and once powerful civilization. I want also to check what I've learned so far when it comes to Arabic. When at home I do nothing but review grammar and vocabulary I've studied in the last several weeks.

As I already wrote in previous posts I love the sound of Arabic spoken. That's why I picked it as another language to learn. I had my doubts what to choose: MSA or one of the regional dialects. I admit I took into consideration the Egyptian dialect as most widely spread. For some time I went forth and back from MSA to the Egyptian to finally decide to stick to the latter.

And here I come - ready to practice what I've learned so far. I hope Egyptians whom I'm going to meet during my trip will show patience and won't switch to English once they hear me trying to speak in their language. Let's hope they'll be helpful and that I'll come back with satisfaction that I did my best while staying there.

Wish me luck...
Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment