Monday, January 2, 2012

What a feeling!

At last! After two months break I went today to the gym. Oh, what a feeling! I missed it so much. Not only weights, they're not so exciting, but just the way you feel after a work out or just swimming for a while. As today was the first day after a long pause (because of the late holiday), I didn't do much. I did some exercises on the machines and a quarter of swimming.

I hope it won't take me too long to return to my previous shape. I give myself a week. I'm not sure if that's not too short a time, but we'll see. I know I can't force myself too much after such a long pause, but on the other hand I don't want this period to last too long.
I hope this pause has served me well. I read today about some reasearch carried out by Spanish scientists or doctors (I'm not sure who they really were, but that doesn't matter much). Is showed that three weeks' break from the gym can in fact strengthen your muscles and can help you with maintaining good shape.
My pause lasted two months, a bit too much, but the reasearch gives me hope I didn't lose too much of what I gained earlier last year.
I'm a bit tired now, so what else can I say? I can only repeat once more: What a feeling!
Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment