Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why Don't We Just Dance

„I've learned from certain people that it takes a lot of hard work, passion and love for what you do to have longevity in this career...” Nicely said. These are the words of one of my favorite artists, Josh Turner. Who is he? – I can almost hear you asking. I'm quite sure, only a few (if so) of the readers of this blog know the name. The answer: Josh Turner is a multi-selling American country singer.

Although country music isn't that popular in Poland, there are still many people who love to listen to it. And if you add the bass voice that makes some listeners shiver, you'll get something you won't forget for long. I love especially his cover of „Always on my mind” (who knows that the song was sung by at least a dozen of singers, including Brenda Lee, Elvis Presley, Willie Nelson and the Pet Shop Boys?).
Joshua Otis Turner was born in 1977. From his young years he sang lead and bass parts in a church choir. He recorded four studio albums: „Long Black Train”, „Your Man”, „Everything Is Fine” and „Haywire”. The last one was released in 2010. It's been one of my favorite albums for some weeks.
The first single is an enchanting tune „Why Don't We Just Dance”. Below I attach the link for the video, so you can judge for yourself.
I guess that's all I should write about Josh Turner and his music right now. The music is to be listened to, not to be talked about...

Official website: www.joshturner.com

The video for „Why Don't We Just Dance”


Share:

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment